Thursday 28 January 2016

Michael's Evaluation

Thursday 28/1/15

Micky’s Evaluation:
For this project I was the audio editor and actor, I joined relatively late into the project as I was unwell but my team did accept me in and allow me to do the work needed. Acting was my first responsibility I felt at points uncomfortable with this has I haven’t really ever acted like this before and don’t have a lot of confidence in that area. Nonetheless I had a great amount of fun doing it. The audio editing part called for me to source sounds and tracks for our poem as well as sort some of the levels during editing so the poem voice over could be heard over all the ambient and natural noises, at times this proved difficult since I was the voice over and it was difficult to get my voice much louder than the other sounds with our video, however on saying this I gave it my best attempt and think I did well with the time I had.

To conclude I had some fun and some difficulties working on this film, I learnt some new things that I can take away for future projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment