Thursday 28 January 2016

Shannon's evaluation

Evaluation

For this project I was the producer, at the very beginning of this project we decided we wanted to do something different and take ourselves out of our comfort zones in our work. I was not comfortable and did not enjoy paperwork and to me this was a producer was to do. To start with I found the role quite difficult, as I prefer to be practical instead of studious but as I eased myself into the role I found it easier. Although I enjoyed this role for future projects I feel I still lie as a director.

We came up with our idea when we decided we wanted a very unique project, we wanted something we didn’t think anyone else would have. It was very interesting researching and completing the pre production for this project as it was different from what we have done before. It was a good expectance having to create a story rather then to hope for the best, this gave us more control and the out come we wanted.


Although I like what we have created there were a few issues along the way, the major one being editing. We had numerous issues during the editing process due to different computers holding different versions of the editing software, throughout the process we lost two almost complete edits.

No comments:

Post a Comment