Tuesday 12 January 2016

Our Group

Choosing Our Groups

Our group consists of Marketa Horackova, Scarlett Clarke, Shannon Bell and I, Shauna Richards.


We began by discussing what catagory we felt confident in individually and what we would like to improve during this project, e.g. I feel that I am good at coming up with new, fresh ideas and I enjoy doing paperwork, such as, running orders and anaylising pieces of work. However, I have never taken the responsibility of directing before so that is a skill that I would like to improve. From this task we then challenged ourselves and chose the roles, which we would like to improve therefore I am the director of this assignment. Shannon is the producer, Scarlett is the Camera woman and Marketa is the Editor. After these decisions we decided to take a look at each others previous assignments and review them to insure what our strenghs and weaknesses were. The physical evidence matched the mental thoughts, so these roles are going to stick throughout the whole production.

Shauna Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment